|At the Show:
- Wash and blow out goat, and then apply Sheep & Goat Whitening Powder
, allowing the powder plenty of time to dry.
- Using the Mini Roto Brush, pull up legs to get hair in the right direction and to separate hair fibers.
- Alternating with the Mini Fluffer, apply Light or Medium Adhesive.
Remember to spray a little and comb a lot!
- Once adhesive is dry, clip through the legs to gradually blend the longer and shorter hairs.
- Shape the legs to provide the appearance of bigger bone.